Saturday, July 10, 2010

Droid app of the week


In staying on the same subject as my previous post, this weeks Droid app of the week is the Kindle for Droid. It came out recently and has been amazing. With this app there is no need to buy a Kindle, but if you own one you can sync your Droid and Kindle with Amazon Whispersync. It syncs your last page read between the devices. There are over 620,000 books you can download and thousands of free ones. You can adjust text size, color mode, and brightness. Its pretty much like the Kindle but a smaller screen. You can get your books through the app also. You just need an account with Amazon. I love this app as I've wanted my own Kindle but didn't feel like spending the money on one. Give it a look and you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me glad i didn't buy a kindle! So expensive and kept holding off on one. Now I can say woohoo and saved on serious $$$$.

    ReplyDelete