Thursday, August 5, 2010

new laptop

Ok guys, this Friday is going to be awesome. See, the family and I will be taking a trip to Best Buy and get the wife the gadgety goodness that is a laptop. Hers fried about a week ago. I fixed it a few weeks prior to that and crossed our fingers hoping it wouldn't die. Well it came and went. She's had that laptop for about 5 years. Pretty good considering how much abuse its had. It was an HP Pavillion. I got to hand it to HP for the quality invested in this notebook. Well now we will be looking for something more powerful. The notebook I have in mind is a Samsung r-530. Now that won't necessarily be what we will buy, but for now its in front of the pack. Definately whatever we do end up getting will have to have at least an Intel i3 core processor. Hoping maybe we get something like an i7 in a perfect world, but all is dependent on the price. Also we will get 4gb ram and a 500 gb hard drive. The rest of the specs of the new laptop will have to be upper tier stuff. I know you guys out there are saying get a mac, but sorry to say its out of my price range. Maybe in the future. Well tomorrow night I will be posting what we got and have pics. I'm drooling just to be going to Best Buy. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment