Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New present

Now that the wife's birthday has passed over the weekend I can tell my CkDroid peeps what she got. As the person that I am I had to get her some gadgety goodness tech item.... Well she has officially entered the smartphone and Android world. As her first smartphone, she got the HTC Droid Incredible. At first she was intimidated but after going over it with her she got it and all its froyoness. She was happy and she hasn't been able to put it down. One thing she loves is the Android market. Now she can leave her Ipod home because she can now sync her Itunes music with the Isyncer app. Also as an avid reader she got the Kindle and Nook apps. This made her day. Now she can enjoy the same stuff I've enjoyed since the Incredible was released. Oh boy!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment