Friday, June 25, 2010

droid app of the week


Hi everyone. Every week I will post a "droid app of the week" article. Let me start off with one of my favorite droid apps: radio time. This is an amazing app that lets me stay connected to my stations and shows I listen to no matter where I go. Before I would be bummed out cause I'd miss my local favorite shows and music stations when I go back and forth between states when I travel to and from work. Now with this app I no longer have to miss anything. Now not all stations are on this app, but most are. At least all my favorite radio stations. This is truly a great app and I recommend this one. It even has radio stations from other parts of the world. Talk about international! So if you have a droid this is a must have app.

No comments:

Post a Comment