Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Intro

Hi everybody! Welcome to my first post. I am excited to be finally blogging. Well as you folks know the iphone 4 is coming this week. Some who preordered it have already received it. From all the specs and features this is going to be one top device. Now I'm not an Apple guy, but this piece of gadgety goodness seems to be the real deal. Its still too bad even with the improvements that it has AT&T for a carrier. I know at some point it will be on other carriers. Word I heard through the grapevine is at the end of the year it will be available on another carrier or carriers. From what I've read T-Mobile might be the 1st, but at the present time its still all speculation. Now let me get into what I have to say 1st and foremost. I love my Droid Incredible. Its my most favorite phone I've ever owned. I will and always be a droid and Verizon loyal customer, but as a tech geek I can't help but get excited as technology advances. The iphone4 and the htc evo 4g are by far the best 2 phones out on the market now. The only problem is they are not on Verizon which is my carrier. Regardless of what everyone thinks Verizon is clearly the best at giving me a signal when i need it most. These smartphones are advancing at such a rapid pace that the next great smartphone will be out in the near future. Crazy, huh? Read my next post with my iphone 4 review for features and specs.

No comments:

Post a Comment