Monday, June 28, 2010

Twilight Eclipse


Well here we are again, with the next chapter of the Twilight saga, Eclipse. When I was growing up, movies about vampires and werewolves fascinated me. To see this morph into today's contemporary stories intrigued me. I like how they've updated the stories, but I also still love the classic versions of this genre. This week I am proud to say I will be taking my wife and kids to see this as we are all twigeeks in my household. No doubt my kids will have their Twilight gear on. I feel its going to be crazy so we'll get a jumpstart to get there early to get a good spot to see this movie. Now I've taken a poll at home to see which side my family has chosen and the majority was team Jacob. Too bad team Edward. I also jumped to the team Jacob bandwagon. I think cause the werewolf thing is done cooler than the vampire stuff. So to all you twigeeks out there rejoice cause the wait is just about over.

1 comment: