Friday, September 3, 2010

Froyo!

Hi everyone. Its been a while but on Aug. 31st at 7:20 am I received my 2.2 froyo update. Let me tell you how awesome it is. I love the whole Droid experience but now its been enhanced even more so with froyo. The stuff I can do now is much more significant. One of the things I love is the walking hotspot. My wife loves it too, now we both can be connected at the same time. The hotspot app will connect up to 5 WiFi devices. Also another thing is the enhanced camera functions with the camcorder. We can record in 720p HD. Also we can record at night as we can use the LED light to video record. Another nice feature is the flashlight app that comes with it as you can control the brightness of light you need. 10.1 Flash player is here and now we have the access to the internet we should have had. The only negative is we don't have access to Hulu. : ( This is what I'm still waiting for. There is a definite speed increase with internet browsing. Another app that came with this update was the Amazon mp3 app. Some of us like this because I use this service to purchase music and now can do it on my Droid. There is just so a lot of enhancements with froyo that I wonder how 3.0 gingerbread will top this. Well signing off.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment