Thursday, September 9, 2010

Youtube


Today we will talk about one of my favorite sights, Youtube. It is an extraordinary site for people who like to watch videos. You can upload all types of videos such as family reunions so all relatives can see. They also air reality type shows, comedy skits, and even movies. My 2 favorite shows to watch are the Internet Killed Television CTFxC show made by Charles Trippy and his fiance Alli Speed. Along for the ride with them are their 2 dogs Marley and Zoe. The other one I watch is the Shaytards. This is a family headed by Shay Carl with his wife, Katilette, and kids sontard, princesstard, babytard, and newest addition roctard. Don't let the tard moniker fool you as it stands for unitard. You see Shay Carl was known for doing dancing skits in his unitard hence the tard moniker. These are genuine funny people and real people. Also its awesome when they get together with other Youtubers and have one big vlog time. So if you haven't yet seen them watch their videos and subscribe to them. I'm in the process of starting a droid Incredible cell phone channel now that I can record in 720p with my Droid Incredible. I'm going through testing with my channel youtube.com/ckcuev. So if you get the chance subscribe and thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment